Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 3.6 - 16 years old- The beginning of agony


Friends

I saw the sunset.The big red....
It quickly sank like a small sparkler firework that falls quickly, but it had a clear brightness to it.
The color was really beautiful. It was the color of an apple. Y-ko-chan and I said "Isn't it so pretty?" to each other and we're speechless after that. We saw a trail of an airplane shining in the red sunset.
I think Y-ko-chan is a really good person.
When I told her I wanted to study at her house, she strictly said no. I was so sure that she was going to say yes.
If I was in her shoes, I wouldn't be able to turn her down, and I wouldn't be able to study at my own pace, later regretting that I had said yes.
Basically, I lack self-control.
If I said that my physical handicap and my self-control is connected, would that be considered an excuse?
It makes me happy that there is someone that can say what they think and that there is someone who listens to what you have to say.
Friends treat each other equally so I'm grateful.
S-chan told me, "I started reading because of you."
That made me feel happy. It's okay if I feel that I wasn't just a trouble to my friends...right?
"Aya-chan, you were crying alot that one time remember? You were so cute."
"Really? Wow... no one has ever told me that before. But I saw myself in the mirror when I was crying before...and that wasn't a pretty sight."
"Well, I didn't see your face. The way you cried was cute."
"Haha that was harsh!"
What was cute wasn't my face, but the atmosphere I gave when I was crying. We both laughed.
Friends are so cool. I wanna be with them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment