Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 2.10 - 15 years old- The sickness creeping up

That one word from my mom

"Your highschool life isn't going to be easy. There will probably be more of hardships, being restricted from simple things and being seen as different from other people. But everyone lives with at least one or two hardship in their life. Don't think of yourself as unfortunate. You can pull through if you think that there are people who are more unfortunate than you."
I thought to myself, hmm I see. My mom is probably in more pain than I am in. My mom works thinking about people who need help and are in pain. When I think about that, I can put up with my troubles. For my parents, myself, and for the society, I decided to continue doing my best with the hope of being able to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment