Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 2.2 - 15 years old- The sickness creeping up

The medical examination


I go to the hospital in Nagoya with my mother (she wrote this in English).
Left the house at 9 AM. My little sister wasn't feeling well. She went to pre-school anyways, so that I can go to the doctor....poor sister.
11 AM, arrived at the hospital (Kokuritsu Nagoya Daigaku Fuzoku Byouin). I read a book while waiting for 3 hours, but I was nervous. I couldn't concentrate as usual, because I was so worried and scared. My mom tried to reassure me saying "I called Dr. Eitsurou so there's nothing to worry," but...

I was finally called. My heart was beating fast.
My mom explains to the doctor,
1. I fell and cut my chin (people would usually fall on their hands, but I fell on my face).
2. I walk wobbly (my knees don't bend well).
3. I lost weight.
4. My movement is slow (I can't react quickly).
While listening, I became scared. My busy mom had been watching me so carefully...I guess she noticed everything...but I'm a little relieved.
Now, the small things I was worried about has been informed to the doctor. Finally, all my worries will be gone.
I sat on the round seat and looked into the doctor's face. I was relieved, because she wore glasses and had a gentle smile. I closed my eyes and lifted up my hands and brought my index finger closer to my face. I stood on one foot. I layed on the bed and repeatedly bent and straightened my legs. The doctor hit my knee with the hammer. The medical examination was finally over.
"Let's have a CT scan," the doctor said.
"Aya, it doesn't hurt or itch. It's just a machine that slices your head so they can look inside your head.
"Ehh~ slicing my head!?"
This is really important to me, so I didn't find what my mom said funny. The large machine slowly came down. My head fit perfectly as if I was in outer space.
"You can just lay there, don't move now," a lady in a white gown said, so I laid there, but I became sleepy.
I had to wait a long time, and after given a medicine, I got to go home.
Another task was added for me to do. If I can get better by drinking medicine, then I don't mind drinking a stomach full of them. Please doctor. If I'm a flower, please help from ruining the life of the bud, that hasn't blossomed yet.
The hospital is pretty far and I have school, so the doctor said I only have to come once a month. I promise to go and do as you say, so please make me better. The world's best, Nagoya Daigaku! Dr. Eitsurou! Please!



Thanks everyone for leaving comments in the chatterbox and some even commented on the entry (^^)// The support you guys give is awesome~ thank you and enjoy the second part of chapter 2.

- Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment