Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 3.22 - 16 years old- The beginning of agony

The understanding of a handicapped. (Part 1 of 4)

A May’s sunny day let us feeling so eased. Today there is a small sport event and it happens to be on Mother’s day. And something that I cannot forget, which is Sister’s birthday. It is really a wonderful day.
I called my cousin at Nagoya, hope she can come over and visit me. Because I want her to know how hard working I am to survive. Huimei and me are childhood buddies; we always share the same bed. During the summer and winter holidays, we would go to each other’s house for vacation.
She wore a white shirt, a dress, clipping a gold hair clip on her curly hair and wearing red heel shoes. With her long eyelashes and big eyes and beautiful features, it’s difficult to imagine her only a high school third year student. She’s always mistaken as a men’s cousin. Ah Xiang came and visit me too.
The corner of the sports hall grew a bunch of fortune grasses. We sat together and started to search for a 4-clover leaf. We hoped we could give our mum good fortune. “Is 4-clover leaf very fortunate?” Huimei asked. So I tell her how I feel from the bottom of my heart. “4-clover leaf is the transformation of a 3-clover leaf, it is said rare change things give luck to us… “ Huimei understood deeply and replied, “Is it because it is rare?” Yar, it’s because it is rare then it will me people feel fortunate. Once you find it, you will feel great and joyful, and then the fortunate feeling will flow through you.
Today I fall again and hurt myself, and I cried again. I should be stronger. It could be due to the morning my actions are too rushed or my feelings too rushing. I tell myself to bring my leg forward but in the end it didn’t follow my commands. Thus, my body fell, I wanted to bring out my hand and blocked, but I can’t and bang….
While on the way to the medical room through a stretcher, I saw the sky. I think to myself, it’s been a long time I lie down and looked up at the sky. Lying at the medical room, I could also saw the sky through the window. The white clouds pass through the big blue sky, it’s really difficult to describe the beautiful scenario. Yar! When one day I a finally completely bed-ridden, I can lie at the bed and watch the sky. A singer once sang a song, which the lyrics were “Keep moving forward! Even though tears are falling out….” Yes! Its that feeling. I fell asleep for an hour, and woke up refresh and went to the toilet. (Western Toilet) I sat at the toilet bowl thinking the answer and finally concluded. I am getting slower than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment