Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 3.3 - 16 years old- The beginning of agony

2nd Semester

My mom's teaching: It's okay to be slow, it's ok to make mistakes, the important thing is to try your best.
I wanted to say, I'm always serious! My behavior may be....but when it comes to my inside... i felt a little sting.
After the opening ceremony, my mom and my teacher had a conference.
1. Although the treatment during the hospitalization helped me a little, recovery is difficult, since it is a complicated illness.
2. My mom asked for consideration for I might trouble people around me when I walk from one class to the next, and that problems may rise, but to let me do as much as I can.

My mom's idea.
1. To take the textbook apart and only bring the necessary pages. Take only one notebook and put tabs, to separate the subjects.
2. Change my school bag to a backpack.
3. To take the taxi to school, because the rush hours in the morning is dangerous. For going home, I have to choose to either take the bus or the taxi, depending on my condition.
"Don't do anything rash. I already talked to the taxi company, so you don't have to pay any money," said my mom.
Gosh, how much of a money eater bug am I going to be...I cause so much trouble, I'm sorry.



Another update (^^)// Alot of questions were asked about whether Aya already knows about her illness or not...I think that she knows she has some kind of disease but she doesn't know the actual name yet, because she hasn't mentioned it in the diary~ that's my guess, so I'm not 100% sure lol

-Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment