Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 2.6-7 - 15 years old- The sickness creeping up

Path

There was a meeting to talk about what high school to apply to, with my teacher, my mom, and I.
1.ability= I can still go to public school.
2.about my body= Right now it's only my unsteady walking, but we don't know how this situation is going to change, so I have to pick a high school that is close to my house. This school is connected to couple of high schools so I have to right a letter explaining how I won't be able to go to a school far away.
3.I will also apply to a back up school(private school)= my mom and I were only thinking about public school, but my teacher said it will be good to be able to get a feel of applying to different schools, so we decided on that.

Leaving the nest

An ant to ant a flower to flower a bird to a bird. Kouji

On the back of this magnificent paper it said, "In celebration of Kitou-kun's graduation." Okamoto sen-sei wrote it for you, only for Aya... I was really happy.
He's a little scary, but he's a nice teacher who likes flowers.
I thanked him with all my heart and smiled with gratitude. My teacher taught me the meaning of this song.
"An ant to ant means to be straight forward and clear. It means that there are such things as 'flower' that humans call a flower, 'bird that flies' that humans call a bird."
It shook up the soaring blue sky, the tiled roof of the school, and the dark green tree.
I didn't understand half of the meaning of the song, but I can tell that my teacher was trying to say "do your best." The feeling of "I'm gonna do it!" stirred up inside me.
"What do you think he wrote that with?"
"It's probably not with a brush..."
My teacher smiled and said, "Actually, I wrote it with a chewed up toothpick, using an inkstone and ink."
I was awed at the idea.
"Did you notice that there was a ribon so you can hang it up on the wall?"
"Yupp!"
My teacher smiled and left.
I will never forget that I had a wonderful encounter on my graduation day. Please continue to be my mental support.

1 comment: