Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 2.4-5 - 15 years old- The sickness creeping up

Fever

I guess I caught a cold. I have a fever, but I feel fine and I have a good appetite. But I don't have any confidence with my body anymore.
I want a thermometer (since I broke it). I want to see my health in numbers. I'll ask my dad.
Aya gets sick alot. She uses up twice more money than her siblings. When I become an adult, when I become stronger, I'll let you guys live an easier life. I'll take good care of you guys like you took good care of me.
When I sleep, I think of lots of things.
The things my history teacher talked about.
Being made fun of is a good experience for me, because it helps me to become a stronger person.
The schoolwork in junior high is easily done, if I study little by little everyday. It's not too late if I start now. I'm gonna try really hard.
...but on the other hand, my bad health makes me really worried.
"Don't cry you cry baby" The tough times are when a human is growing. If I can overcome this, a beautiful morning will be waiting for me. The peaceful morning full of light, with birds singing, and the smell of the white rose...
I wonder where happiness is.
I wonder what happiness is.
"Aya are you happy right now?"
"Of course not. I'm in the bottomless pit of sadness. It's so hard. Mentally and physically..."
The truth is that I'm a step away from becoming weird!
Because the crow that was crying is already lauging.

Characteristic

I look up to people with strong personality traits, because I myself have nothing special.
I'm attracted to the idea of each individuals putting out their own unique characateristics.
Maybe even in the world that we live in, our uniqueness and talents are used to make the most out of life, like the movie "007."
The world is in need of people with strong character traits.
However, characteristics only belong to you, so it's not something you shove and give away to others.
But people take things in a different way, so it gets complicated.
When I was leaving school, I met Eiko at the bicycle shed. As I held onto "Yamato" and "Last Concert" records, Eiko put my heavy bag inside the byecycle basket.
Eiko said she had something to do so we parted at the crosswalk.
I really like how Eiko is so straight forward, but other people think she is cold hearted.



Heres part 4 and 5 of chapter 2 and more to come!! hehe Chapter 2 is quite long with lots of these small sections (o^-^o)//

After starting this, I found out how translating isn't just translating word for word. You have to change the wording and structure so it'll make sense and even after doing that, you have to be able to let the readers understand what the author was trying to get across. As I read the diary, I felt so much emotion that Aya was putting into her writing... so I really hope I can show you guys those feelings and I hope you guys will be able to feel those emotions as well (^^)v

-Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment