Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter 3.19 - 16 years old- The beginning of agony

Handicapped Buddies

“ 葡公英之会” is a gathering for the handicapped. They brought us to a western restaurant named “巴洛克” today, and there was a classical piano. After I told Miss 山口 to play the piano next time, she laughed.
After that, we went to 纯子’s house, although she can’t hear anything, but she can use sign language and communicate with us very well. Her expression is always so cute.
I’ve learnt a few sign languages, but I still want to carry on improving, so we can be best friends.
And I feel that her mum and my mum they sound alike.


(Teachings from my buddies)
1. As a handicapped, if we always don’t move forward, we will never change and improve ourselves.
2. Instead of pursuing things that are already lost, we might as well treasure the things we have now.
3. If we always moan how clever we are used to be, it will only increase our depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment